TERMS + CONDITIONS
ARRIVING ON TIME FOR CLASS
Doors will open 10 minutes before class begins. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class to get settled and ready for class to commence on time. The doors will be locked before class commences so you may not be permitted to enter if you arrive after class start time. To be fair to the other students please avoid coming into class late as it can disturb the beginning meditation practice.
If you have booked online and you haven’t claimed your mat 5 minutes before class we will assume that you are not attending and your mat may be given to a standby student.
We understand that we get busy in our lives; however we require that you commit to the class by leaving your mobile phone on silent and in the locker area at least 5 minutes before class commences. If you have an emergency situation and you need to have your phone on hand please let the instructor know prior to class.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS / NO SHOWS
All bookings are to be self managed by the Mind Body Connect online booking system or mobile app; cancellations will not be accepted via email. If you wish to cancel your booking we ask that you check out our cancellation window for your class:
- Minimum of 12 hours notice for any classes commencing prior to 8.30am
- Minimum 2 hours for all classes which commence after 8.30am
If you cancel your class outside of our cancellation window the session or do not show up for class will be charged as if you attended.
All casual passes and 10 class passes are valid for 10 weeks from their purchase date. Please keep an eye on your expiry date as we cannot extend the passes.
MEMBERSHIPS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This membership entitles you to Unlimited yoga classes.
- Membership is $29.95 per week - and a minimum of 4 fortnightly direct debit payments, which isn't a long time in the scheme of things - however it is definitely enough time to achieve brilliant results.
- Membership contract will be renewed by our auto-top up system ongoing. You can cancel the auto-top up by giving us 14 days notice before the contract expires.
- To cancel email email@example.com (we can only accept this cancellation notice to us in email form)
- The direct debit works on a fortnightly schedule from the day you sign up. Signing up to this contract means $59.90 per fortnight will be deducted from your nominated bank account or credit card (payments are subject to usual bank charges)
- Membership is subject to booking conditions i.e.
- Our classes have a maximum of 13 students per class. We operate on a “first come first served” booking policy which means that sometimes the class you might want to attend could be booked out. In order to secure a booking it is recommended that you book your class online. We do not offer refunds if the class you would like to book is full.
- If you book for a class and you can't make it then you need to cancel this class online within the required cancellation period as listed above. If repeated classes are booked and not attended, we reserve the right to suspend your membership...with charges accordingly)
- All classes must be redeemed by the same member (i.e. Your membership cannot be shared with any other person)
- This membership cannot be used for courses or workshops (these services are provided at extra costs)
- Timetables and instructors may change without notice
- If for some reason you need to put your membership on hold, all we'll need is 7 days notice. You'll be able to freeze your account for a minimum of 7 days, and a maximum of 56 days per year for longer membership holders.
- Our membership wellness benefits are offered by external providers. Offers are subject to change or may be removed without notice.
- If you have any further questions about memberships please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We make every possible effort will be made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However the schedule is subject to change or cancellation with out notice. If a class is cancelled or changed and you hold a class pass you will be given a class pass credit for use. Yoga with CJ is not liable to offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- We are not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- All purchases are final. Yoga with CJ does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes are non-transferable or interchangeable.
- Passes are not designed to be shared.
- Gift cards may be redeemed for classes or products. They are not redeemable for cash.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.